piątek, 9 lutego 2007

The next FIRST TIME - hopefully not the last one ;-)

So this is it. My first blog. Finally after years of thinking of it - realisation.

The only question that comes up to my mind is what language to choose. Would be a good practise if I write it all in English - would be more interesting if I stay at Polish. We'll see... For now on, as all inroductions passed in queens language I shall use this for a while, if you don't mind. Anyway please excuse all misteakes that may happen and morover please excuse all phrases in my native language. I may use them quite often (swearing is good thing to do in a ..... let's say "more local language" :P ). (It is not that I'm swearing very often!!! - nothing like that!!!)There are things best to say straight from the heart and my heart speaks polish. FLUENTLY!

So this is it. This is a place, where I should start introduction. As a typical woman I love talking about myself. In fact I love talking about anything! I may talk about you as well, just give me a reason! Ladies and genleman! I have no idea where to start and therefore I will not start at all. You will certainly get to know me shortly, if only anyone looks up here at least one more time (fingers crossed it is one person more than my best friend ;-) ).

Enough of this!

Enjoy, and speak to you soon :-)

ania

Brak komentarzy: